Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wangan Midnight (2009)

wangan midnight 2009

Synopsis:
“Wangan Midnight The Movie” based on hit manga written by Michiharu Kusunoki, the film stars Yuichi Nakamura of D-BOYS, Kazuki Kato, and Ryoko Kobayashi. The story centers on a young man named Akio Asakura, a 3rd-year high school student who salvages “Devil Z”, a custom-tuned Datsun Fairlady S30Z car with a supposedly cursed history despite not having a driver’s license and having no idea how to operate a manual transmission.

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/82453580/3999bc6/Wangan.Midnight.The.Movie.2009.JAP.MKV.RM-SiFU.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/82453582/db39d0b/Wangan.Midnight.The.Movie.2009.JAP.MKV.RM-SiFU.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/82453583/c63cb5d/Wangan.Midnight.The.Movie.2009.JAP.MKV.RM-SiFU.part3.rar.html

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to see an Evo X in this movie. It's one of the Mitsubishi cars that I like. Well, I guess it's a good thing that the movie focused on the story. There's still a part of me that wants to see more highway racing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like watching movies about cars, especially if it's about Nissan Cars. From the looks of it, it seems that this one will be a good movie. Thanks for sharing this, I'm now looking forward to watching this movie this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like the Japanese version of the movie "Fast and the Furious." I'm sure this movie features some pretty cool vehicles with awesome designs and rare accessories. I'm definitely watching this! I hope it has English subtitles, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a raw file or english hardsub

    ReplyDelete